The weather has been unbearably hot recently, so I decided that Sprout needed a whole set of lightweight cotton dresses to get us through the summer. As it stands I’ve only managed to make one, but because it’s reversible it’s like having two dresses! Sprout picks which way round she wants to wear it, with the bright flowers or navy spots facing out.
I made a pattern from one of her existing dresses by following the instructions on the Blooms and Bugs blog, which you can find here. This dress has slowly become a long top, so I’ve got a bigger one cut out on my sewing desk, ready to be stitched up!